skip to main content
placeholder for top bar

Homework/Illness/Extended Illness

Any time a student is absent from class, it is his/her responsibility to request make-up work from his/her teachers.  For short-term absences, it suggested that the student sets up a “buddy system” with other students in their classes   In instances where the “buddy system” is not possible, the parent may request homework through the Attendance Office (48 hour notice is needed) For a long-term illness or absence (one week or longer) parents should contact student’s counselor and/or school administrator.